Our Conventional hybrids were developed thru traditional breeding methods as well as using new genetic marking technologies. The seed parenting on these lines do not contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s) and are suitable for a Non-GMO market for the Conventional corn grower.
Yield, genetic diversity, agronomic characteristics and stability are attributes we consider on all of our hybrids. Our Conventional lineup represents the highest yielding germplasm in the marketplace today. Our genetically diverse Conventional hybrids are suited for the multiple environments, management practices and marketing goals of the farms we sell.
00RC01 C 100 days
- Place this hybrid on highly productive soils for optimum performance.
- It exhibits good southern movement for maturity.
08RC01 C 108 days
- Excellent high population response.
- In yield stability analysis, 08RC01 C showed consistent superior performance in medium and high yielding plots.
10RC01 C 110 days
- Shows superior yield against checks in low to medium yield environments.
- Does not have top end yield in highest yield environments.
- Foliar health provides for great corn behind corn choice.
11RC01 C 111 days
- Has shown excellent yields in both medium to high productive soils.
- Keep off low production fields.
- Can be your delayed harvest hybrid.
12RC01 C 112 days
- Best performance in data above placement in yield environments under 180 bushels.
- Doesn’t like wet feet, so keep on moderately to well drained soils.
14RC01 C 114 days
- Data supports superior yield in low and medium productive environments.
- Consistent yields over trial averages.