Trait Protected Corn
Rush Seeds™ Trait Protected Corn Hybrids are all “pour and plant” hybrids that include above and/or below ground insect traits with the refuge component blended into the bag. All are high yielding. These refuge blended hybrids avoid structured refuge requirements for Indiana and Ohio.
The traits provided through the Rush Seeds™ website include VT Double Pro®, SmartStax®, and Agrisure® EZ Refuge® hybrids. Trait Protected Corn hybrids are sold by Denzler Seeds, Inc. through their wholly owned brand, Rush Seeds™.
00RC02 EZ 101 days
- Semi-flex ear has a wide planting population range depending on soil productivity.
- Broadly adapted for highly productive to average productive fields.
- Use caution moving south due to foliar health.
- Can be positioned as a good delayed harvest hybrid.
08RC03 2P 108 days
- The ideal yield environment for this hybrid is variable soils.
- Plant at highest end of population when wanting silage tonnage.
- Not recommended for corn after corn.
10RC02 2P 110 days
- This hybrid has great southern movement and performs well as an early hybrid outside of its maturity zone.
- Corn after corn with fungicide.
- Avoid fields with a history of Goss’ wilt.
11RC01 EZ 111 days
- Has shown excellent yields in both medium to high productive soils.
- Keep off low production fields.
- Can be your delayed harvest hybrid.
12RC02 SS 112 days
- Direct to your lower and medium productivity soils.
- Our best corn behind corn choice with below-ground protection and excellent foliar health.
14RC03 2P 114 days
- In your variable soil fields, adjust population as needed for the flex ear.
- A plot winner in our eastern soils, so manage for high yield to top end fields.