- No gene for PRR, but very good field tolerance!
- Excellent emergence for no-till early planting.
- Superior SDS tolerance on this late RM 3, 4.0 line
- Yield advantages over all leading Liberty lines in late RM3 and early 4 with additional hybrid tolerance opportunity.
- Outstanding defensive package. Goes over variable soils. Takes stress.
- Below Average: 0-4
- Average: 5
- Good: 6
- Very Good: 7-8
- Excellent: 9
- Superior: 10
Post with LibertyLink® or glyphosate herbicide spray. LibertyLink® GT27™ items bring new germplasm to the farm at a lower cost than dicamba or 2-4 D traited products. This high yielding late-III, early-IV RM is for our southern IN and OH counties. Mixed soils and stress fields are its best environment. Make this item your earliest planted because if its strongest in class SDS score.